are you ready?
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 | posted by Tenika




Candice Greenway's "Snapshots of My Soul"

"You really have a collection of some of the most fabulous layouts I haveseen in a long time - they all really appeal to me - that's just the way Ilike to scrapbook!I am thrilled my layout caught your eye & thank you so much for inspiring usscrappers who don't subscribe to the "less is more" philosophy.I say "more is more" & a little more on top of that is even better! LOL!"

[Thanks Candice!]

Diane Michael's "Fun Disney Style"

Alicia's "Ready For The Boom"

Nicole Samuels' "I Love You"

Keri Burrows' "This Kid Knows How To Eat"
Layouts posted with permission.

 



About

  • Carrie Carrie Tenika Why I Scrap Multi-Photo

    I [Tenika] wanted to provide a place where scrappers like me could find inspiration without having to weed through pages of one photo layouts.
    Carrie has wonderfully come in to take over the blog since I am busy with my artistic endeavors!



    SUBMIT YOUR LAYOUTS TO: teachercarrieaz AT gmail DOT com

    Links

    Previous

    Archives

    Scrapbookingtop50 Counter Top Scrapbooking Blogs