44 photos..
Monday, September 04, 2006 | posted by Tenika

Desire Vorster's "Sweet Girl"

Colette Bates' "Sixteen"
She emailed me this:
"I'm a digital photographer, as are most of the other women in my family and we share our pictures with each other. Well, you can imagine how many photos we have. And, I must say, MORE THAN ONE per event is scrapworthy. With today's photo software I can manipulate the size of my photos to fit many on a layout so the whole picture story can be told instead of just one perfect moment. I love that you're sharing other scrappers ideas on how to get more photos on their scrapbook pages."
Thank you to you rockin scrappers that are sharing your work with us! :)

Jennifer Dooley's "Jump Jump"

Lana Rappette's "Love to Swing"

Keri Burrows' "Backyard Adventure"
All Layouts Posted With Permission.
I opened up comments for everyone instead of just those on Blogger. Now go scrap! :)