Tenika's Little Helper
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 | posted by Unknown
Hi all! I am really glad to help out Tenika with this awesome source of inspiration. I really missed seeing all the great layouts posted on here and wanted to help Tenika out so that we could continue to come to this one-stop incredible shop!
I just wanted to introduce myself really quick...
My name is Carrie and I began scrapbooking in 1998. Back then, I just used this silly little kit I bought at Michael's. Soon, I was introduced to Creative Memories. When I got married to my high school sweetheart about 6 years later, I wanted to put together some amazing scrapbooks to display all our wedding photos. That's when I discovered the many online stores and galleries out there in Internet land. Ever since then I have been hoarding, I mean, scrapbooking with all kinds of supplies and sketches. My favorites are ki Memories, American Crafts, and Heidi Swapp...but I do not discriminate ;). When I am not scrapbooking, I am teaching 4th (5th grade starting next year) grade in Phoenix, AZ. It is my passion and I love going to work every day!
I am off to scour the many galleries out there and will be emailing many of you out there soon so I can start posting some of that great inspiration out there. If you would like to submit any layouts you think would be perfect for the blog, you can email me at TeacherCarrieAZ at gmail dot com.
Disclaimer: I am going to do my best to come up with quirky titles for the blog posts...but I do not know if I can come up with such kooky titles as Tenika did. hee hee