eyes wide open.
Saturday, June 23, 2007 | posted by Tenika

Quick shout out thank you to my husband who published all of the blog entries for me last week when I was out of town to keep all of you inspired & even came up with some cool entry titles. Love you!





Marnie Sanford's "Boys Boys Boys"






Helen Reina's "24 Hours"





Johanna Peterson's "To Dye For"



Beth Johnson's "Make A Wish"


Suzanne Torr's "Breaking Point"

She wrote- "I love looking at the pages you feature. I have become very lazy lately at sticking to single photo pages but find your blog inspires me to grab more piccies and get myself out of that little comfort zone :D"
Fabulous!

Posted with permission.

 



About

  • Carrie Carrie Tenika Why I Scrap Multi-Photo

    I [Tenika] wanted to provide a place where scrappers like me could find inspiration without having to weed through pages of one photo layouts.
    Carrie has wonderfully come in to take over the blog since I am busy with my artistic endeavors!



    SUBMIT YOUR LAYOUTS TO: teachercarrieaz AT gmail DOT com

    Links

    Previous

    Archives

    Scrapbookingtop50 Counter Top Scrapbooking Blogs