happy HEART day.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 | posted by Tenika
Wanted to take the chance on this Valentines Day to let all of the readers of this blog know that I love you & thank you so much for all of your support. Every time I receive an email from a scrapper that is now deciding to go multi-photo thanks to this blog it makes all the time that goes into this thing worth it.
To the contributors, your work is amazing. Thank you for sharing with me & the world. ESP. my "go-to girls" [all 93 of them so far!] thank you for volunteering your galleries that help keep my work load less & being so willing to give inspiration to all. XOXO! THANK YOU!
Brittany Hallman's "Your Smile Makes My Heart Bounce"

Viviane Amaral's "Always & Forever"
Brook Stewart's "Hearts"
Valerie Jordan's "I Love You"
Lisa Dorsey's "Love Notes"
Posted with permission.