it's all about me..
Sunday, December 17, 2006 | posted by Tenika

well I guess you can't say that i didn't have plenty of scrapbook time since the computer & tv were out of the distraction equation right? So here's my pages from my no power shindig :) All pages by moi, Tenika Morrison. I'm a bit of a loud scrapper so hopefully no headaches given..lol.



"AB fab"




[AB is for daughter Adelyn and husband Brent]






"How do you do. I Love You."





"Riverside"



"Hullabaloo"


"The Glory of the 80's" [just like the Tori Amos song]

Stuff that i loved when i was a kid: my cabbage patch kid, Annie, Reading Rainbow, Hungry Hippos, the skating rink, my radio flyer wagon, my banana seat bike with flag!, little house on the prairie, hello kitty, ramona quimby, smurfs, john denver & the muppets, shel silverstein books, stickers, simon, chuck e cheese pizza parlor, michael j fox, knight rider, atari, mr t & alf :) this layout was such a blast. I encourage you to do one like it!!

 



About

  • Carrie Carrie Tenika Why I Scrap Multi-Photo

    I [Tenika] wanted to provide a place where scrappers like me could find inspiration without having to weed through pages of one photo layouts.
    Carrie has wonderfully come in to take over the blog since I am busy with my artistic endeavors!



    SUBMIT YOUR LAYOUTS TO: teachercarrieaz AT gmail DOT com

    Links

    Previous

    Archives

    Scrapbookingtop50 Counter Top Scrapbooking Blogs