Blog Reader Submissions
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 | posted by Tenika

I have been so blessed by all the emails and page submissions from the blog readers :) Here are a few from my inbox lately-


Melody Leviens's "Eye Surgery"

Chris Millar's "I'll Love You Forever"


Emelyn Magpoc's "Endless Summer"


Anita Ford's "Newly 15"


Tess Lee Lawton's "Surprise"

"love looking at your blog and I a one photo person almost. I have been following your blog and finally got to do a multi photo layout of my brothers birthday. Thanks for the inspiration."

Keep sending in your submissions! They rock!

 



About

  • Carrie Carrie Tenika Why I Scrap Multi-Photo

    I [Tenika] wanted to provide a place where scrappers like me could find inspiration without having to weed through pages of one photo layouts.
    Carrie has wonderfully come in to take over the blog since I am busy with my artistic endeavors!



    SUBMIT YOUR LAYOUTS TO: teachercarrieaz AT gmail DOT com

    Links

    Previous

    Archives

    Scrapbookingtop50 Counter Top Scrapbooking Blogs